All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWhen nineteen-year-old Anthony asks seventeen-year-old Felicia on a date, he kws she is pretty, personable, funny, and has a great smile. He also kws she has cystic fibrosis. This couple is different than other young people who discover a fondness for one ather as they date and map out possible futures together-except Anthony and Felicia have idea how long that future will last. In this memoir, Felicia and Anthony open their hearts and candidly discuss Felicia's cystic fibrosis and its effect on their relationship which includes fun, romantic dinners; walks on the beach; parties; amusement parks; bonfires and pig roasts; and little love tes and texts. It also consists of respirators, emergency department visits, incessant coughing, medications, trepidation, and uncertainty represented by two words-cystic fibrosis. Taking My Breath Away narrates a mixture of poignant moments and humorous anecdotes that combine the fun-filled experiences of Felicia and Anthony's romantic relationship with Felicia's more serious medical situation. Through these stories, the authors deliver equally important inspirational and universal messages about responsibility, commitments to living in the w, and being truthful to oneself and to others.
- Author BiographyFelicia Pascarella is eighteen years old and is interested in photography. She has cystic fibrosis. Anthony Dellaripa is twenty years old and attends college. He is a drummer. They live in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Felicia Pascarella & Anthony Dellaripa
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight239 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.