All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey took her love...and gained her enmity. Nicolette Talloway has finally found happiness. As the only person in the world whose blood can cure any disease, she has managed to give her blood on her own terms without any interference from the government. Sure that she has found a permanent solution, she and the love of her life, Jason, settle into a new beginning together. That is...until they are found. There is a new President in charge and a new agenda written for Nicolette's blood - whether she wants to play ball or t. The problem is: they've pushed her too far. And when she finally decides to take matters into her own hands, Nicolette will longer be running from authorities and giving her blood but will stand her ground and start Taking Names. Please te there is occasional cursing, violence, and various references to sexuality and spirituality within this work of fiction. Reader discretion is advised.
- Author BiographyMichelle Onuorah is an award-winning writer based in Maryland. The daughter of Nigerian immigrants, Michelle grew up with a love of storytelling. She wrote down some of her stories in a notebook and continued to write for fun. At the tender age of thirteen, Michelle wrote her first book, Double Identity, and got it published the next year. She has since written and published four books. In August of 2013, Michelle broke several Amazon Kindle Bestsellers lists for her debut novel, Type N, an action-thriller. The following year she topped that success with the release of her first romance novel, Remember Me. A graduate of Biola University, Michelle continues to write and publish under her company, MNO Media, LLC. Her third novel, Taking Names (Type N trilogy Book 2) is slated for release November 7, 2014. You can learn more about her at www.mnomedia.com and like her page at www.facebook.com/authormichelleonuorah. If you want a head's up about her new releases (and nothing else), sign up for her notification list at www.tinyletter.com/mnomedia.
- Author(s)Michelle N Onuorah
- PublisherMno Media
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMno Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.92
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.