Taking People with You: The Only Way to Make Big Things Happen by Professor of Modern Judaic Studies David Novak (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.56Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAN IMPORTANT BOOK ABOUT MOTIVATION FROM A PROVEN MOTIVATOR. JACK WELCHYum! Brands CEO David Novak learned long ago that you can t lead a great organization of any size without getting your people aligned, enthusiastic, and focused relentlessly on the mission. But how do you do that? There are countless leadership books, but how many will actually help a Taco Bell shift manager, a Fortune 500 CEO, a new entrepreneur, or anyone in between?Over his fifteen years at Yum! Brands, Novak has developed a trademarked program Taking People with You that he personally teaches to thousands of managers around the world. He shows them how to make big things happen by getting people on their side. No skill in business is more important. And Yum! s extraordinary success (at least 13 percent growth for each of the last ten years) proves his point.Novak kws that managers don t need leadership platitudes or business school theories. So he cuts right to the chase with a step-by-step guide to setting big goals, building strong teams, blowing past your targets, and celebrating after you shock the skeptics. And then doing it again and again until consistent excellence becomes a core element of your culture.
- Author BiographyDavid Novak is the Chairman and CEO of Yum! Brands, Inc., which operates in more than 120 countries and employs 1.4 million people. All three of the company s restaurant chains KFC, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell are global leaders in fast food. Prior to leading Yum!, he was president of both KFC and Pizza Hut and held senior management positions at PepsiCo. Novak has been recognized as 2012 CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine, one of the world s 30 Best CEOs by Barron s for the past two years, one of the Top People in Business by FORTUNE and one of the 100 Best-Performing CEOs in the World by Harvard Business Review. He is also the recipient of the national 2008 Woodrow Wilson Award for Corporate Citizenship.
- Author(s)Professor of Modern Judaic Studies David Novak
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication06/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.