Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis 5-Pack includes the entire Taking Stage series by Emma Rose, formatted as a full-length vel. Therese is convinced that hot rock-god guys like Max Stone could never fall for a girl like her. They chase after pencil-thin supermodels who never have to watch what they eat or exercise to keep their figure. She also has desire to see the Max's band live when he comes to down, but her groupie sister can't stop going on about how sexy he is. When Therese nchalantly wins a pair of backstage passes for her sister during a radio contest, she decides to give it a try despite the horde of tattooed and pierced fans that will be there. When the limo arrives to take them to the show, she is sure she makes a fool of herself by t recognizing Max and the rest of the band who are already seated. She is fascinated by him, t for his fame, but for his jaw-droppingly good looks and magnetic personality. She allows her mind to wonder what it would be like to have him to herself for a night. Max is caught off-guard when one of the winners of a radio contest takes a seat in his limo. Her full-figured frame, beautiful curves, and piercing eyes show him that she is interested in him personally, t his fame. He wants to show her there is more to him than being a rock star. Will Therese look past the stage lights and her own insecurities to spend a night with the mysterious rock star, Max Stone?
- Author(s)Emma Rose
- Date of Publication09/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.