All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBonhoeffer's theology continues to prove richly fruitful in the 21st century. This book gathers together Stephen Plant's scholarly engagement with Bonhoeffer's life and theology over two decades. This collection makes accessible Plant's distinctive perspective on Bonhoeffer's theology, in particular on the key themes of biblical exegesis, ethics and the intimate connections Bonhoeffer discerns between them.
- Author BiographyStephen Plant has taught theology at the Universities of Cambridge and Durham, and was for 10 years Senior Tutor at Wesley House in the Cambridge Theological Federation. He has edited or written several books including Bonhoeffer (2004). He is co-editor of the 'International Bonhoeffer Interpretations' Series. In 2008 He was awarded the biannual International Bonhoeffer Scholarship by the Stiftung Bonhoeffer Lehrstuhl im Stifterverband fA r die Deutsche Wissenschaft, the first Briton to receive the award. He is Vice-President of the International Bonhoeffer Society and co-convenes the Bonhoeffer Section at the American Academy of Religion.
- Author(s)Stephen J. Plant
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.