Taking Your iPod Touch to the Max by Michael Grothaus, Erica Sadun (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.13+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionUnleash your iPhone and take it to the limit using secret tips and techniques from gadget hacker Erica Sadun. Fast and fun to read, Taking Your iPod touch 4 to the Max is fully updated to show you how get the most out of Apple's OS 4. <br /><br /> You'll find all the best undocumented tricks as well as the most efficient and enjoyable introduction to the iPhone available. Starting with an introduction to iPod touch 4 basics, you'll quickly move on to discover the iPod touch's hidden potential, like how to connect to a TV, get contract-free VOIP, and hack OS 4 so it will run apps on your iPod touch. <br /><br /> From e-mail and surfing the Web, to using iTunes, iBooks, games, photos, ripping DVDs and getting free VOIP with Skype or Jajah - you'll find it all in this book. You'll even learn tips on where to get the best and cheapest iPod touch accessories. Get ready to take your iPod touch to the max! What you'll learn * Getting the low down on iPod touch basics * How to email using iCal * Surfing the Web with iPod touch using Safari * Expanding the main menu using third party software * Using iTunes, games, iBooks, etc. * Connecting to the TV and ripping DVDs * Hacking OS X Leopard to run apps on the iPod touch * Getting contract free VOIP * Saving on accessories and what you really need Who this book is for Anyone who has an iPod touch and wants to get more out of it, learn how to connect to other devices, or tinker with it. <br /> Table of Contents * Bringing Home the iPod Touch * Putting Your Data and Media on the iPod Touch * Interacting with Your iPod Touch * Browsing with Wi-Fi and Safari * Touching Your Photos and Videos * Touching Your Music * Shopping at the iTunes Store * Shopping at the App Store * Reading and Buying Books with iBooks * Setting Up and Using Mail * Staying on Time and Getting There with Clock, Calendar, and Maps * Using Your Desk Set: Contacts, Calculator, Notes, Weather, Stocks, and Voice Memos * Photographing and Recording the World Around You * Video Calling with FaceTime * Customizing Your iPod Touch
- Author BiographyErica Sadun holds a Ph.D. in computer science from the Georgia Institute of Technology. She has written, co-written, and contributed to almost two dozen books about technology, particularly in the areas of programming, digital video, and digital photography. An unrepentant geek, Sadun has never met a gadget she didn't need. Her checkered past includes run-ins with NeXT, Newton, and a vast myriad of both successful and unsuccessful technologies. When not writing, she and her geek husband parent three adorable geeks-in-training, who regard their parents with restrained bemusement. Eight Ways to Get the Most out of Your Zune, the O'Reilly shortcut, and Modding Mac OS X, also from O'Reilly, are her latest books. She also wrote Taking Your iPhone to the Max.
- Author(s)Erica Sadun,Michael Grothaus
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight706 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.