All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
About this product
- DescriptionTaking on Tehran provides concrete solutions to the emerging Iranian global threat. The aggressive policy recommendations call for a multidimensional confrontation and containment of Iran with a proactive move toward regime change. The book offers practical, achievable guidance to policy makers and unique insight for students into how foreign policy is really made.
- Author BiographyIlan Berman is one of the rising stars of American foreign policy. As vice president for policy of the Washington-based American Foreign Policy Council, he is a frequent guest on radio and television. An expert on regional security in the Middle East, Central Asia, and the Russian Federation, he has consulted for both the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency and the U.S. Department of Defense, and provided assistance on foreign policy and national security issues to a range of governmental agencies and congressional offices. His writings on international security and American foreign policy have appeared in such influential publications as The National Interest, the International Herald Tribune, and the Financial Times, among others. Berman is adjunct professor for International Law and Global Security at the National Defense University in Washington, D.C. He also serves as a member of the reconstituted Committee on the Present Danger, and as Editor of the Journal of International Security Affairs. He is also the coeditor (with J. Michael Waller) of Dismantling Tyranny: Transitioning Beyond Totalitarian Regimes (2006) and the author of Tehran Rising (2005).
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byIlan Berman
- Foreword byTom Ridge
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.