All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou don t have to have the best tools to take an awesome photo. But you do have to kw how to use what you ve got to get the most out of them. Flip inside for tips on shooting with all kinds of cameras, playing with settings, and experimenting with tripods and other extra equipment.
- Author(s)Jason Skog
- PublisherCompass Point Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitlePhotography for Teens (Compass Point)
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCompass Point Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width183 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.