All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn these eight speeches given by Krishnamurti in Ojai, California, in 1955 his message still remains as current and fresh as it was then he shows that behind any violence there hides a series of habits, confusions, and beliefs. Krishnamurti questions this society in which increasing productivity and scientific breakthroughs promise a happy future but does t provide it. At the same time, he invites the reader to reflect and think about whether the apparent progress is illusory or real.
- Author BiographyJiddu Krishnamurti was a spiritual teacher and is the author of The Awakening Intelligence, Freedom from the Known, and Think on These Things.
- Author(s)Jiddu Krishnamurti
- PublisherEditorial Kairos
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Kairos
- Weight204 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.