All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.63Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $47.03Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.23Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionOne-of-a-kind picture book arises from real-life animal communication, as Elaine J. Keller's vivid words and imagery take the reader on a miraculous journey lead by the black bear named Running Bear. We are never alone, Running Bear explains, and in his world, anything is possible as long as you believe. As Running Bear reveals where bears really go when they hibernate, the doors to ather universe open, one where love, belief and truth reign: Every living being is a reflection of the pain or love we bestow on it, Running Bear explains. Sadly, Running Bear's compassionate world is also includes pain. For bears, like humans, suffer. Yet act goes unticed, and love can bridge the gap between animals and humans. While you will want to share this joyful book with everyone you kw, some of the material may t be suitable for the very youngest children. Yet all ages will benefit from Running Bear's profound message. Open its pages and change your life forever.
- Author BiographyElaine J. Keller is an author and illustrator who lives in the Delaware Valley in an area once inhabited by Lenape Native Americans. Tale of Running Bear is the retelling of a spontaneous animal communication between the author and the black bear called Running Bear.
- Author(s)Elaine J Keller
- PublisherBrooklyn Indie Press
- Date of Publication16/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrooklyn Indie Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.