Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionTale of the Tape... By the 1980s, the Dixie Mafia was at the zenith of its power; its tentacles spread from New Orleans to State Department bureaucrats, Colombian drug cartels and around the world to the men just beginning to invent modern terrorism and trade in nuclear materials. Today's headlines are only w exploring the depth of that corruption. Tale of the Tape takes historical events - CIA-sanctioned drugs-for-guns trade in Central America, a Soviet sailor returned by U.S. authorities to the ship from which he had just escaped and intrigue behind the 1988 Republican convention in New Orleans - and embarks on a riveting adventure. From New Orleans to Washington, D.C., South America to Alaska, Tale of the Tape reveals that power-hungry decade. Tale of the Tape is a story of betrayal and redemption, hor and disgrace. It is a story of men who would do anything for power and prestige, and it is the story of the two unlikely heroes who took them down. Alan Ables is a career U.S. Navy officer who served in Asia, the Middle East and South America. He is a print and broadcast journalist and photographer, editor, speechwriter, crisis communication expert and a college English instructor.
- Author BiographyAlan Ables is a career U.S. Navy officer who served in Asia, the Middle East and South America. He is a print and broadcast journalist and photographer, editor, speech writer, crisis communication expert and a college English instructor.
- Author(s)Alan Ables
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.