All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJulius Caesar, a powerful and respected Roman, is warned by a fortune-teller that danger is ahead. With power often comes enemies, who's conspiring against Caesar and will they succeed? Follow Caesar in this tragic tale of power, war and ambition. QED has chosen four plays to continue the successful Tales from Shakespeare series. These titles serve as the perfect introduction into the works of Shakespeare. The plays are retold as stories using clear and contemporary language, whilst each title keeps its originality by including key quotations from the original text. Lively illustrations bring these popular plays to life and will be sure to captivate the imagination and interest of young readers. The four new titles to continue the Tales From Shakespeare series are: Hamlet - 978-1-78493-000-4 Twelfth Night - 978-1-78493-002-8 Julius Caesar - 978-1-78493-006-6 Henry V - 978-1-78493-004-2
- Author BiographyTIMOTHY KNAPMAN studied at Oxford University and has written plays, musicals, songs and children's books. His books include the successful Mungo, Eleanor's Eyebrows and the Picture Book Pirates and its sequels. His work has been translated into 12 languages and have been read on the BBC's CBeebies Bedtime Stories. YANIV SHIMONY is an illustrator, comic artist and graphic designer. After a number of years working in advertising as an art director he chose to pursue his passion in illustration and became freelance. Most of his works are for children's books, magazines and adverts. He currently lives in London.
- Author(s)Timothy Knapman
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication16/03/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Width170 mm
- Height225 mm
- Illustrator(s)Yaniv Shimony
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.