All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMr. Exes Tales from the Crypt is bigger and wickeder than ever! After the surprise-success of Tales from the Crypt #8 Diary of a Stinky Dead Kid, Crypt is back and offering an all-new parody of the best-selling Wicked book. Plus, the Stinky Dead Kid himself is back in a new story, and Star Trek writer David Gerrold contributes Sales of a Death Man.
- Author BiographyHugo and Nebula award-winner David Gerrold is a Star Trek fan-favorite, having written some of its most popular books and multiple television episodes including the classic The Trouble with Tribbles, which the recent Star Trek feature film pays homage to.Stefan Petrucha has written X-Files comics and for Disney comics. He is the author of such YA series as Timetripper (Razorbill), Wicked Dead with Thomas Pendleton (Harper Collins) and The Rule of Won, which was published in September 2008 to rave reviews. Stefan has written every Nancy Drew Graphic Novel from Papercutz to date, and wrote both Stinky Dead Kid stories in Tales from the Crypt #8.Papercutz Editor-In-Chief Jim Salicrup is a legend in the comics industry, having worked at Marvel Comics for over 20 years and editing some of its best-known titles, including the record-breaking Spider-Man #1 with Tom MacFarlane, which sold over 2.5 million copies.Rick Parker's artwork has been seen in the NY Times, Village Voice, The NY Press, The Daily News, The Chicago Tribune, on 60 Minutes, CNN, Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Nickelodeon Magazine and in millions of MTV's Beavis and Butt-Head Comic Books worldwide. He illustrated both Stinky Dead Kid stories in Tales from the Crypt #8 and recently collaborated with comics legend Harvey Pekar on on the online webcomic series Project Pekar. Stuart Sayger created and draws the online comicbook series Shiver in the Dark and illustrated the entire BIONICLE Ignition Series, as well as part of BIONICLE #8 Legends of Bara Magna for Papercutz. He also illustrates for the Upperdeck card game VS.
- Author(s)David Gerrold,Jim Salicrup,Stefan Petrucha
- Date of Publication06/09/2010
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleTales from The Crypt Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 9
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight158 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.