All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionTales from the Family Tree is a collection of ten stories about family relationships, some that work, and some that don't. The characters cross race, time, and geography as they struggle to resolve their conflicts and find their way into each others' hearts. From one woman's story of meeting the mother who gave her away, to a tale of the passing of family traditions, these stories will have you laughing one minute and crying the next. Mothers and daughters, brothers and sisters, and fathers and sons, all are explored in this new fiction collection.
- Author BiographyErnestine Rose grew up on the west side of Chicago during the turbulent 50's and 60's. Adopted by an older couple, she spent a great deal of time as a child reading and participating in dance and drama club activities in school. Bradley University and the University of Dallas prepared her for a successful career as a teacher of English, speech and theater in Peoria and Fort Worth, where she earned numerous educator awards. As a retired public school teacher and mother of four sons, she is making her debut as a writer with the publication of three books: 7 Tips for A Successful Marriage, Raising the Roses, and Tales from the Family Tree. She currently works with DVA Productions, a local theater company in Fort Worth, teaching acting classes and directing plays. Inspired by Toni Morrison and Alice Walker, her focus in both writing and theater is on the power of language, love, and family.
- Author(s)Ernestine Rose
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.