All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $52.03Trending at AU $61.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
About this product
- DescriptionLike all cities, Cartel is filled with good and bad people who enter each other's lives and influence their everyday existence. A son deunces his father, a devoted daughter turns from the good life to a more profitable life, and a family tries to escape their horrific past. On the streets of Cartel, cultures collide and greed consumes, until all paths reach a catastrophic end.
- Author BiographyFred Strassberg, a father of three and grandfather of four, lives in the Northern Suburbs of Sydney with his wife, Catherine, and his dog, a stumpy-tailed English Pointer. Fred is trying to teach the dog to find where his golf balls have disappeared to in the bush; so far, the dog has failed to find even one ball. When not playing golf, Frank is writing stories, and has recently written a children's book, How Santa Arrived at the North Pole.
- Author(s)Fred Strassberg
- PublisherLittle Steps Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLittle Steps Publishing
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.