All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty-eight short stories arising from eight years of ministry in a sixty bed oncology unit. The chaplain promised dying patients that they would never die alone. He held so many hands of people while they died, that he became the Toe Tag Chaplain. Tales of spiritual victory, dramatic losses, delight and tragedy fill the book.
- Author BiographyJoe Smith is in his fifty-third year of varied ministry, from the Pastorate, to college teaching, to missionary work. He is now the Director of Hospital Chaplains for IFCA International, a fellowship of independent individuals, churches and organizations who choose to work together to promote and perfect Biblical Ministry.
- Author(s)Joseph P Smith
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.