All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin Jim on his travels with Karen aboard their 36 foot sailboat. As they travel South in search of warm water, clear skies and palm trees, Jim presents his thoughts and insights in a series of refreshing vignettes. This is t a how to book, but rather a book about what it was really like, as Jim says, to be thrust together 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, aboard an 8 foot by 30 foot erratically moving hallway all the way from Lake Ontario to the Bahamas. Their adventure awaits you.
- Author BiographyAfter spending a long time growing up, raising a family and earning a living, Jim, with his wife Karen, took off on a sailing adventure. Now back from the adventure, he busily tries to collect random thoughts on his laptop computer and push them out on an unsuspecting world.
- Author(s)James Lait
- PublisherOneoff Enterprises
- Date of Publication22/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWater Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOneoff Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.56Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.