All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudents will enjoy relating to the morals from ten of Aesop's most famous fables, including The Ant and the Grasshopper, The Miser and His Gold, and Belling the Cat.
- Author(s)Karen Berg Douglas
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCover-To-Cover Timeless Classics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byPaula J Reece
- Illustrator(s)Greg Hargreaves
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.