Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its sixth printing, the first of Elton Miles's folklore collections tells stories as inseparable from the region as the Rio Grande itself. The tales cover supernatural phemena such as the Marfa lights and water witching, murders, feuds, and lost treasures. Together, they reflect the rugged land where Anglo, Indian, and Mexican cultures meet. Elton Miles is professor emeritus at Sul Ross State University in Alpine, Texas.
- Author BiographyElton Miles is professor emeritus at Sul Ross State University in Alpine, Texas.
- Author(s)E. Miles
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2006
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.