All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHer analysis deals with the role of narcissism and idealization in the formation of a love object. She accounts for the role of the death drive by coining the term love/hate.
- Author BiographyJulia Kristeva, internationally known psychoanalyst and critic, is Professor of Linguistics at the University de Paris VII. She has hosted a French television series and is the author of many critically acclaimed books published by Columbia University Press in translation, including Time and Sense: Proust and the Experience of Literature and the novel, Possessions.
- Author(s)Julia Kristeva
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/1989
- LanguageEnglish & French
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleEuropean Perspectives
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight635 g
- Width147 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Translated byLeon S. Roudiez
- Edition StatementReprinted edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.