All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe books which have been written of late years about Japan have either been compiled from official records, or have contained the sketchy impressions of passing travelers. The recent revolution in Japan has wrought changes social as well as political; and it may be that when, in addition to the advance which has already been made, railways and telegraphs shall have connected the principal points of the Land of Sunrise, the old Japanese, such as he was and had been for centuries when we found him eleven short years ago, will have become extinct. . . . -- Algern Bertram Freeman-Mitford, Lord Redesdale, G.C.V.O., K.C.B. Formerly Second Secretary to the British Legation in Japan
- Author(s)Algernon Bertram Freeman-Mitford
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.