All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWhen t writing his famous Western vels, Zane Grey was an insatiable angler. Tales of Southern Rivers recounts his tales of fishing in the Gulf of Mexico, the Florida Keys, the Everglades, and on remote rivers in the jungles of Mexico. With many of these venues being some of today's most popular saltwater fly-fishing destinations, one will want to miss these highly entertaining and informative yarns. Armchair fishing will never be the same.
- Author BiographyZane Grey was born in Zanesville, Ohio in 1872. He attended the University of Pennsylvania on a baseball scholarship where he became a dentist. However, his heart was not in dentistry, it was in writing. In 1905 he married Lina Roth. They had three children, and eventually moved to California where Zane could both experience the West and write about it. He was one of America's most prolific authors, writing almost 90 books. He died of heart failure in 1939.
- Author(s)Zane Grey
- PublisherDerrydale Press
- Date of Publication21/03/2000
- SubjectBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationMissoula
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDerrydale Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight799 g
- Width178 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.