All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.68
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $54.55
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.62
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $22.01
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.84
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.57
About this product
- DescriptionArnie and Soot are never still for a moment! The adventures of these two cats take place in the streets and squares of Florence. The book is a real 'tour' that introduces Arnie and Soot to people and places and young readers can embark on this adventure along with them. But that's t all: sometimes touring a city can be tiring, but having the right guides makes all the difference! But what about those who don't travel? You don't need to walk around Florence to explore it! The adventures of these resourceful cats spark the imagination, appealing to children who read them at home or listen to them as bedtime stories. But Tales of Two Worlds is t just about words, drawings and photographs. There are also traditional Florentine recipes, connected with the adventures recounted in the book, that offer adults and children a fun opportunity to cook together.
- Author BiographyKate McBride works as a writer and filmmaker and lives between Vancouver, Florence and Biot. She writes for travel and wine clients and works in music and film.
- Author(s)Kate McBride
- Date of Publication28/09/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationFirenze
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note35 b&w, 248 colour
- Weight1352 g
- Width230 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ashley O'Mara
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.