All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you handle being so different from everybody else? Anna was born different. She was born with a unique genetic mutation. She was adopted when she was very young by missionaries who were traveling to her native land after her biological parents were killed. Soon afterward, the parents who had adopted her had ather little girl. Anna became very close to her sister and they became great friends. Her sister accepted her from the beginning, but it wasn't that easy with most of the people she encountered during her youth. This is the story of her struggle to fit in and the awkwardness caused by her differences in t only her own life, but in the lives of those close to her, including her family. As she struggles, she also develops a very good work ethic that helps her along the way. As she continues trying to live in a world that is t very accepting of others who are different, she discovers that her unique characteristics give her an advantage in some ways and in some activities, in which she develops an intense interest and begins to practice, achieving a level of excellence. Before long, she begins making friends who appreciate her differences. But difficulties arise that threaten the new life she has found of acceptance. Through hard work, a few good friends she met along the way, and a little luck, she finds her way again and is able to start over and eventually find her niche and achieve greatness.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author: Writing has been a lifelong passion for Allyson Mayze. She graduated from university and began taking martial arts, eventually dabbling in the world of pro-wrestling. After having worked several jobs, including the work she does now as a ColdFusionist, and starting a family, Allyson was able to concentrate on one of her first loves again-writing-and decided to combine it with her other passions: martial arts, self-defense, and motherhood, with a few of the pro-wrestling experiences thrown in. Tales of the Anna Khonda is the result of her efforts.
- Author(s)Allyson Mayze
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $33.35
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.