All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionThousands of years ago Playground of the Gods (PoG) sank and settled onto the ocean floor, intact and dormant, like the city of Atlantis. Only once per century are all the planets properly aligned to raise the sleeping island from the bottom of the sea. However the light of the blue moon must shine into a witch's circle assembled with powerful elements of fire, earth, air and water. Flash forward to the twenty first century on the island of Manhattan, Jack and Gwen are anxious to leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind and travel to a secluded vacation spot kwn for its rich history and folklore. After fifteen years of marriage Jack knew Gwen pretty well and that's why he thought it would be easy to plan a surprise vacation to celebrate her fortieth birthday. But soon after arriving on the secluded island Gwen began having vivid dreams of supernatural creatures with sapphire blue eyes. These beings possessed the ability to shift into the shape of a deer, could breathe underwater and all six senses were wildly enhanced in both human and animal form. The more Gwen learned about these mysterious shapeshifters, the more she began to question her own unkwn past.
- Author(s)Michele Leigh
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.