Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Charlotte's brother Branwell was given a set of twelve toy soldiers, an entire new imaginary world opened before them. The Twelves, or Young Men, became a constant source of inspiration for the Bronte children, spawning tales of swashbuckling adventure, darkest intrigue, doomed romance and malevolent spirits. The four volumes of tales collected here make delightful reading, whilst offering a unique insight into Bronte family life and Charlotte's development as a writer.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Bronte (1816-55) was a British novelist, and was the eldest of the three famous Bronte sisters. Charlotte Bronte used the pen name Currer Bell, and is best known for her novel Jane Eyre.
- Author(s)Charlotte Bronte
- PublisherHesperus Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleHesperus Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHesperus Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width128 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.