Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is about the many facets of the life of the single woman in the West African country, Nigeria. Using real life (but fictionalized) tales of some of these single women's experiences to add colour, it paints a picture of the many stereotypes, general perceptions and attitudes towards the mature single woman in a more conservative society. It also highlights some of the every day challenges these women face as they remain unattached. The book adopts a humorous, yet story telling, approach to an issue that has become a major conversation header in the Nigerian society. It ends with advice on how woman can live their single lives fearlessly and without apologies.
- Author(s)Chioma Obiefuna
- Date of Publication03/08/2011
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight84 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.