Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionEmma Hannigan was thirty-two and married with two small children when she found out that she had an 85 per cent chance of developing cancer. Over the following year she had a double mastectomy and both ovaries removed, reducing her cancer risk to five per cent. But then her worst fears were realised. Cancer struck anyway. Talk to the Headscarf is the story of how she lived, laughed and overcame some of the toughest times in her life. Emma has w battled cancer eight times. In this inspirational account, she shares with us the highs and lows of her astounding story and shows us that, against the odds, life can and does carry on.
- Author BiographyEmma Hannigan lives in Bray, Co Wicklow with her husband Cian and their two children Sacha and Kim.
- Author(s)Emma Hannigan
- PublisherHachette Books Ireland
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationCastleknock
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintHachette Books Ireland
- Weight286 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.