All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a fun way to develop 5 key skill areas. This board game has been designed to support work on social communication skills, self esteem and friendship skills. The Talkabout board game is a journey through the week where a player will encounter a number of different social skills tasks that need to be completed in order to get to the end of the week. The purpose of the game is to work together. There is therefore winner. Once a player has got to the middle of the board, their role is to help the others to get there too. The game can be played at 6 different levels by using the different colour coded packs to work on different skills: self awareness and self esteem; body language; conversational skills; friendship skills; assertiveness skills; and any combination of the above 2-6 Players.
- Author(s)Alex Kelly
- PublisherSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication11/07/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleTalkabout
- Place of PublicationBicester, Oxon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Weight930 g
- Width425 mm
- Height245 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.