All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionOf all political views, anarchism is the most ill-represented. For more than 30 years, in over 30 books, Colin Ward patiently explained anarchist solutions to everything from vandalism to climate change - and celebrated ufficial uses of the landscape as commons, from holiday camps to squatter communities. In Talking Anarchy he discusses the ups and downs of the anarchist movement during the last century, including the many famous characters who were anarchists or associated with the movement, including Noam Chomsky and George Orwell.
- Author BiographyColin Ward was Britain's foremost anarchist writer. He was the editor of Freedom newspaper and Anarchy magazine, and is the author or coauthor of more than 30 books, including The Allotment, Anarchism: A Very Short Introduction, Anarchy in Action, Arcadia for All Talking Green, and Cotters and Squatters. David Goodway is a British social and cultural historian who has written principally on anarchism and libertarian socialism. He is the author of Anarchist Seeds Beneath the Snow: Left-Libertarian Thought and British Writers from William Morris to Colin Ward and is the editor of For Anarchism, Herbert Read Reassessed, The Letters of John Cowper Powys and Emma Goldman, and collections of the writings of Alex Comfort, Herbert Read, Maurice Brinton, and Nicolas Walter.
- Author(s)Colin Ward,David Goodway
- PublisherPM Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationOakland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPM Press
- Weight152 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.