Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionCharlie Power has just insured that justice will be served to three hardened murderers. However, by doing so, he has set the stage for his own murder trial. Although neither his friends r his enemies realize it, Charlie has a secret identity. Under the name Talking Fire Hand, given to him by his Indian teachers, he's kwn throughout the West as a lightning-fast gunfighter, a skilled tracker, and an expert woodsman. When he finds an Indian maiden who is hurt, helpless, and, unfortunately, alone, he tries to help her by using the skills learned from his missionary parents to doctor her wounds. Once they travel through the Indians' territory to the next town, he discovers that he'll have to protect her from those who might want to take advantage of her. He must consider his Christian values to potentially save his life, when he discovers that the only path that God has left open to him is to surrender to the forces that are trying to kill him and trust in his God for rescue.
- Author BiographyStephen C. Porter, who currently resides in New Brunswick, Canada, grew up reading the old western hardcovers from the early 1900s. With the loss of Louis L'Amour, he has not discovered any new writers of this type of literature anymore. Using Mr. L'Amour's style as his guide, he has written Talking Fire Hand, his first western.
- Author(s)Stephen C. Porter
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication08/07/2010
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight371 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.