Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionWho is the criminal? The Lakeside Lolita, or the Limlogical Lothario? Was Louis's hatred of the woman who had mistreated his love for years finally boiling over? Or, was he a gullible young boy used by a jealous adoptee weary eugh of abuse to plan and plot a heius crime over the course of years? Sharing the loss of a parent (the death of both of Tina's biological parents and the mysterious disappearance of Lou's father), they are increasingly isolated by Tina's mother's jealousy, and physical and emotional abuse. Lou's uncle has his own plans to be a mob capo, and wants the boy to follow his example. As they grow older, their love, devotion, and inevitable sexual tension grow stronger, while the prejudices and bigotry of their respective families threaten to keep them apart. For years these two disguise the truth from their families, but it all falls apart, leaving them at the mercy of their familes, fates, and the legal system.
- Author(s)Ron De Torre
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.