All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on spirituality, mind-body health, trans-personal psychology, and spiritually oriented self-help. It aims to engage, improve, inspire, educate, motivate and be emotionally healing to readers from any societal background, interested in exploring their inner world, and willing to understand how their thoughts can impact their life.A motivational and inspirational guide, it is written in the form of the author's dialogue with his Higher Self, or Inner Shaman. The book is presented as a mystical tale set in a deep Siberian taiga, taking the readers on an entertaining journey of self-discovery, advancement and wisdom. Talking to a Shaman helps the individual to look at the world from different angles, and gives us tools for improving our lives.
- Author BiographyAnthony Bogrjantseff was born in Estonia. He studied music and sociology, and having completed his postgraduate education continues a life-long study and self-improvement. One of his major interests is societal psychology and insightful spirituality. He has been published in Germany and the UK, and originally writes in Russian; 'Talking to a Shaman' is his first book in English. He wants to share his innovative and unique way or presenting the life-improving ideas and techniques through this book which is a first in the series of 'Talking to a Shaman'. Anthony currently lives in London.
- Author(s)Anthony Bogrjantseff
- PublisherAeon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAeon Books Ltd
- Weight45 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Translated bySvetlana Shirley
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.