All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTall Tales for Short People will make you laugh, dream, and time-travel. This collection of short stories is for kids ages four to eleven. Older kids can read some stories, such as Jungle Music and Little Dragonfly, to their younger siblings. The eleven stories in this book will show you how to cook a simply magical meal with the help of a Self-Cooking Tablecloth, amuse you with an accidental time travel adventure into the pioneer school house, convince you that even a little Dragonfly has the power to do big things, remind you to never be scared of white dresses hanging in your mom's bathroom, and transport you into the world of childhood magic and fun discoveries.
- Author(s)Julia Gousseva
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.