All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA funny children's picture book. Camping means fresh air, nature, peace and quiet. Or rain, wind, damp sleeping bags and cold cheeks! Tam and Tina Trumpet are determined to camp properly, outdoors in their tent, even though their parents have a nice, big, warm motorhome just next to them... Which will they find more fun?
- Author(s)Jack Ireland
- PublisherRegular Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationWest Kirby
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRegular Books
- Content Note18 illustrated colour pages
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jack Ireland
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.