All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.04
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $32.82
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.41
- AU $42.00Trending at AU $42.81
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $43.96
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.22
- AU $48.73Trending at AU $50.83
About this product
- DescriptionAlice Guadalupe Tapp, co-owner of Tamara's Tamales, reveals the art of tamale making and imparts her kwledge and passion for this comforting treat in Tamales 101. Tamales 101 will show beginners how to make masa dough as well as fold and steam tamales to perfection. Then, once you've mastered the basics, you'll be whipping up batches of Chicken Tomatillo, Chorizo Potato, Vegetable Curry, and Greek tamales in time. With recipes for nearly 100 traditional, vegetarian, vegan, and specialty tamales and sauces, and 60 food and spot photographs and 15 illustrations showing, step by step, how to spread masa and wrap and tie tamales, Tamales 101 will send you on a culinary adventure that's sure to delight and impress your guests.
- Author BiographyEvery Saturday, when ALICE GUADALUPE TAPP was only seven years old, she'd help her grandmother make tamales to sell after Sunday mass. Now Alice is co-owner (with her daughter, Tamara) of Tamara's Tamales in Marina Del Rey, California.
- Author(s)Alice Guadalupe Tapp
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content Notecol
- Weight526 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.