All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionDo you feel like you're always behind the 8 ball? Do you get to the end of your day but feel like you accomplished thing? Do you have a tendency to put things off until the last minute? We all tend to delay things from time to time, and some days, we're just swamped with work when there's so many things to be done. Even the most organized people will struggle with time management at one point or ather. Dominic Wolff addresses these problems and more in his latest book, Total Time Mastery with Everte. This book will show you how to manage your time better and actually get things done! Wolff, an author and advocate of productivity tools, has written several books about using the famous Getting Things Done (the time management system developed by David Allen) in combination with different software applications - first with Everte, and w Google's Gmail, Tasks, Calendar, and Drive. Yes, the power of GTD and all these Google services are combined in a single book. Let's say you have a thousand things going on at work. You can simplify this by putting incoming/pending tasks into different inboxes. Doing so will allow you to execute all work as bite-size chunks and you'll kw exactly what to do anywhere, anytime. That's basically what Getting Things Done is. Total Time Mastery with Everte applies GTD's principles and shows you how to use Gmail, Google Tasks, Google Calendar, and Google Drive the GTD way so that: Your emails will be organized into a clear-cut system Your appointments will be organized so that you'll never miss any event You'll remember anything and everything You can see what needs to be done wherever you are, whether you're on your computer or are out and about You can get more things done The best part is that you can achieve the GTD mindset with Google's services in just five simple steps! Don't hesitate to grab a copy of Total Time Mastery with Everte. Scroll up and click Add to Cart! to streamline your life and take control of everything.
- Author BiographyDominic Wolff is an author, business owner and traveller (or as he likes to call it, a globe trotter). A native from Idaho, Dominic became interested in the mechanics of business from a very young age. From those early days of selling candy bars to running a multi-state company today, Dominic has always been on the lookout for systems that would improve his productivity and allow him more free time to enjoy his hobbies. He frequently writes articles about personal productivity for business publications. He believes that having a structure in place for work and life can mean the difference between being in control and merely coping. An avid collector of fine red wines, he also owns a small wine boutique stocking only the finest of Washington, Oregon and Idaho wines. During his travels to far and wonderful places he also searches for the absolute best Zinfandel that can rival those of California. He lives in Wyoming with his wife Sarah, two German Shepherds and a tiny vineyard of his own.
- Author(s)Dominic Wolff
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.