Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionEvery field has its own argument to justify its existence in the support of the frontline warfighters. Obviously, we could t conduct operations without food or water or fuel or power. To a greater degree, we cant operate without communications. There is a saying within the communications community that states, No Comm, No Bomb. This is t to say that communications is more vital than any other support function--it would be ludicrous even to suggest that. On the other hand, communications has a challenge t found with the other support functions listed above. Generally speaking, food is food, water is water, fuel is fuel, and power is power. That is, integration and interoperability are t issues. Unfortunately, that is t the case with communications. This paper examines communications planning and the integration of conventional and special operations forces (SOF) from a communications perspective.
- Author(s)F M Olivera
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date26/02/2013
- Weight82 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.