All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reveals the 100 secret investing strategies that enabled him to outperform the market on a regular basis. Farleigh's strategies grew out of his experience as a trader and hedge fund manager when he set out to develop a repeatable methodology based on first principles. Years later, he is still using the same approach. This book reveals those secrets, based on Farleigh's often controversial beliefs, including: *Markets tend to under-react, t over-react. *Big, obvious ideas offer great opportunities. *It is safe to invest with a consensus view. *Contrarian trading is usually irrational. *It is best to enter and exit the share market at the right times instead of always staying invested. *Price trends are well kwn but under-utilised. *Investment and trading are increasingly similar.
- Author(s)Richard Farleigh
- PublisherVision Books Pvt.Ltd
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintVision Books Pvt.Ltd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.