Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Terrible Twos are a bittersweet time for toddlers and parents: both too long and too short...but either way, completely survivable. Learn from parents who have been there. From what toddlers understand to how to get them to talk to you and from managing defiance to keeping them happy and healthy, everything you need to survive the Terrible Twos is right here. Find out how much your toddler's behavior will predict how he will act as a teenager. Teach him to make good decisions, take on responsibility and cope with new siblings and friends. Conquer sharing, hair pulling and tantrums at the mall. Along the way, learn to laugh at the amazing things this little person does right before your eyes.
- Author BiographyAnn Marie Red Dwyer is first and foremost a mother. After that, her titles in order of importance are grandmother, daughter, sister, friend. She occupies her time, not otherwise consumed by family, freelance writing. At the time of the publishing of this book, she is finishing her second fiction novel, a book of poetry and a parenting book on grieving the loss of a newborn. She lives with and homeschools her autistic, mid-life crisis toddlers in South Carolina. She blogs incessantly at M3 - Momma's Money Matters about blogging, psychology, parenting and money...good advice delivered with a bit of snark and humor...and the occasional poem. She supports the South Carolina Autism Society and encourages everyone to contribute to autism research. You could be the missing piece to the autism puzzle.
- Author(s)Ann Marie Dwyer
- Date of Publication19/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.