All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationWith a focal length of 18-270 mm, the Tamron B008 Di II VC PZD lens is ideal for architecture, sports and wildlife photography. Featuring an aperture range of f/3.5-6.3, this Tamron camera lens for Canon lets you shoot clear photos even in low-light conditions. Moreover, with a construction of 16 elements in 13 groups, this Tamron camera lens for Canon effectively corrects chromatic aberrations. The 7-blade diaphragm of the Tamron B008 Di II VC PZD lens lets you shoot good out-of-focus shots. The VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization system combats camera shake, thus making the 18-270 mm f/3.5-6.3 lens more suitable for tracking and shooting moving subjects. This Tamron camera lens for Canon has a magnification ratio of 0.26x, which enables you to shoot stunning close-up shots of small and distant objects. What’s more, this 18-270 mm f/3.5-6.3 lens accepts 62 mm filters that help reduce glare, improve saturation, and protect the lens from UV rays.
- Lens BrandTamron
- ModelB008 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD
- Lens TypeStandard,Telephoto,Wide Angle,Zoom
- Compatible Camera TypeSLR
- Compatible Camera BrandCanon, Nikon
- Focus TypeAuto & Manual
- Max Aperturef/3.5-6.3
- Lens Construction13 Elements in 16 Groups
- Focal LengthZoom Lens
- Min Aperturef/22
- View Angle5.92 - 75.55 Degrees
- Filter Size62 mm
- Minimum Focusing Distance49 cm
- Diameter7.44 cm
- Length8.8 cm
- Weight450 g
- Zoom AdjustmentZoom Lens
Most relevant reviews
- shaps300505 Mar, 2013by
This lens is the one you want if you only want one lens. Great for travel.
Well I am not a camera buff and I have only now just bought a DSLR for myself for Christmas. I last owned an SLR in 80's and had used them for work from 60's. I read everything I could find on lenses and indeed travel camera's, this lens stood out. I at first wanted a Canon lens because of the name really - I could not justify to myself spending 1/3rd more dollars. This Tamron lens is fantastic, the photos are outstanding, it's ZOOM and a WIDE angle. A lower F would be great but that'd big $'s. I bought this to travel with and my album's have just gone up a click or two. Great for depth of field too. This is the lens you want if you have only one and or photography is not your main hobby.
- aja229509 May, 2013by
A VERY GOOD LENS
This is a great lens and is easy to use specially when using the zoom and taking action or fast moving shots . This is the second lens that I have purchased and previously I was using the older version of this lens that has a 72mm lens but no PZD drive both lens are used on my Canon 60D and 500D and have taken thousands of pic's with great results.
- lecram-guwapo06 Jul, 2012by
This is a very good accessory for my camera. I don't need to change my lens now. Wherever I go, this is the only lens that I bring with me all the time. It takes clear and sharp pictures. A must have lens for true enthusiasts.
- whitewave_jen011 Jun, 2015by
A versatile lens - suits many photography needs
I have two Canon cameras, and I have the Tamron lens for both of them. I love this lens - I like the fact that I don't have to keep changing lenses for the particular photo that I'm taking. I am not a professional photographer - I take photos for my own enjoyment, and this fulfills my photography needs.
- s217278224 Oct, 2013by
Great travel lens. Unpredictable VC for image sequences
Great all round travel lense. However, the vibration control (VC) is a bit unpredictable with a sequence of photos.
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Lenses
Save on Lenses
- AU $2,243.00Trending at AU $2,466.37
- AU $1,815.88Trending at AU $2,085.25
- AU $484.56Trending at AU $518.57
- AU $231.65Trending at AU $453.17
- AU $634.00Trending at AU $674.42
- AU $979.00Trending at AU $1,063.09
- AU $1,149.00Trending at AU $1,189.77