All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- Description(Pia). This eight-movement suite was written by composer Tan Dun when he was a student in 1978-1979, about the time he left his home in Hunan to study at the conservatory in Beijing. He was homesick, and wrote this suite as a diary of his longing, while also being immersed in studying Western classical and modern music. Twenty years after its composition, pianist Lang Lang premiered the suite at the Kennedy Center in 2003, and he also played it at Carnegie Hall, in a performance recorded by Deutsche Grammophon.
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication26/04/2004
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Weight136 g
- Width221 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.