All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.20Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe twins arrived at midnight. Tabbie descended through the birth canal first, weighing seven pounds, and then Dorcas ten minutes later, weighing six pounds. Throughout Dorcas's life, she disputed arriving second. I'll never believe that I am second at anything in life! I'm the smarter twin, a more creative thinker, and a terrific actress, she boasted. Tabbie lowered her head compliantly, accepting the superiority and dominance of her sister. The twin's mother abandoned them in early childhood to pursue her acting career, and their father, Richard, and loving aunt Phoebe raised them. Dorcas entangled their efforts to tame her, and Tabbie found it hard to accept her natural beauty and genuine kindness. In adulthood Tabbie faced challenges and tragedies, which restored the balance between her and Dorcas; she became the resilient twin. At the end, Dorcas is driving Tabbie through a foggy rainstorm to see their mother star in Macbeth, and a car wreck occurs. Whose life is more affected? How does God untangle the strings of their lives or relationships?
- Author(s)Katherine Barnes
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication31/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.