All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $24.39Free postage
- AU $23.77Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis delightful collection of stories for children, written in 1853 by Nathaniel Hawthorne, best remembered for The Scarlet Letter, is a captivating retelling of ancient Greek myths.The reader joins Theseus as he battles to escape the labyrinth and the clutches of the fearsome Mitaur. We accompany Jason and his Argonauts on their perilous quest for the Golden Fleece. Hawthorne also recounts Cadmus' encounter with the terrifying dragons whose teeth, once planted, sprout entire armies. These brilliant stories, amongst many others, are the adventures that lie in wait in Tanglewood Tales.Hawthorne's writing remains fresh and his stories are still perfect for all inquisitive young readers.
- Author BiographyNathaniel Hawthorne (1804-1864) was an American novelist and short-story writer. His most famous work, The Scarlet Letter, appeared in 1850 and is considered by many to be the first American psychological novel.
- Author(s)Nathaniel Hawthorne
- PublisherHesperus Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight249 g
- Width125 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.