All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNoted for his Japanese-inspired French confections showcasing delicate cake bases and intricately-piped fresh cream, Chef Yamashita s cosy patisserie of the same name draws cake and dessert lovers from near and far to indulge in his irresistible creations. In this third cookbook, Chef Yamashita shares a delightful collection of recipes for his signature sponge, chiffon and mousse cakes, so you can make these creations your own. With an additional section on special cakes that are gluten-free or eggless, everyone can join in the party!
- Author BiographyChef Yamashita trained at the Tsuji Culinary Institute, a well-known and respected culinary institute in Osaka, Japan. He gained experience working at various patisseries around Japan for a decade before starting his own patisserie in Nara, which quickly became one of the top patisseries there. Eight years later, yearning for new challenges and a change of scenery, chef Yamashita moved to Singapore where he took charge of the kitchen at Patisserie Glace, turning it into a haven for delightful cakes and pastries. Chef Yamashita soon saw an opportunity to revive his patisserie from Japan and re-established Flor Patisserie at Duxton Hill, Singapore. Today, chef Yamashita runs his own highly successful Japanese artisan patisserie at Tangjong Pagar Plaza, aptly named Chef Yamashita. This is chef Yamashita s third cookbook. His first cookbook, Tanoshii, clinched the Best First Cookbook award at the Gourmand World Cookbook Awards 2013 and is a bestseller.
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- First Published2016
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Weight408 g
- Width208 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.