CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionRaising one's sexual enjoyment to its highest power, and then using it as fuel for spiritual advancement, leading eventually to enlightenment, is the underlying principle of tantra. Yoga, medic and chanting of mantras are important in tantra. This book provides, briefly yet sufficiently, the necessary kwledge for achieving the goal of enlightenment.
- Author BiographyDr Ravindra Kumar obtained a Ph.D. in mathematics from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi, in 1968. Thereafter he continued post-doctoral research at universities at Lancaster and London and taught mathematics in about ten countries.
- Author(s)Dr. Ravindra Kumar
- PublisherSterling Publishers Pvt.Ltd
- Date of Publication26/07/2010
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSterling Publishers Pvt.Ltd
- Weight132 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.