All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionRaising one's sexual enjoyment to its highest power, and then using it as fuel for spiritual advancement, leading eventually to enlightenment, is the underlying principle of tantra. Yoga, medic and chanting of mantras are important in tantra. This book provides, briefly yet sufficiently, the necessary kwledge for achieving the goal of enlightenment.
- Author BiographyDr Ravindra Kumar obtained a Ph.D. in mathematics from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi, in 1968. Thereafter he continued post-doctoral research at universities at Lancaster and London and taught mathematics in about ten countries.
- Author(s)Dr. Ravindra Kumar
- PublisherSterling Publishers Pvt.Ltd
- Date of Publication26/07/2010
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSterling Publishers Pvt.Ltd
- Weight132 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.