Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough there is great interest in Tantra, very few people understand its real meaning. This book represents a significant milestone in revealing the profound mysteries of Tantra to the modern world. Drawing from his own experience and the works of Je Tsongkhapa and other great Yogis, Geshe Kelsang presents an authoritative and comprehensive guide to the four classes of Tantra in general, and to the generation and completion stages of Highest Yoga Tantra in particular.
- Author BiographyGeshe Kelsang Gyatso is a fully accomplished meditation master and internationally renowned teacher of Buddhism who has pioneered the introduction of modern Buddhism into contemporary society. He is the author of 22 highly acclaimed books that perfectly transmit the ancient wisdom of Buddhism to our modern world. He has founded over 1200 Kadampa Buddhist centres and groups throughout the world.
- Author(s)Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
- PublisherTharpa Publications
- Date of Publication19/10/1994
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationUlverston
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTharpa Publications
- Out-of-print date13/01/2010
- Content Note25 illustrations, glossary, bibliography, index
- Weight380 g
- Width140 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.