All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionFulfilling sex urishes love, increases vitality, and boosts mental health. Unfortunately, prevailing attitudes about male sexuality and what is good sex work against these innate features by focusing on the excitement of ejaculation as the one and only goal. Using the tantric guidelines they have practiced for more than 25 years, Diana and Michael Richardson show men how to move beyond their preconceptions of sex as a goal-oriented--and often unintentionally stressful--event so they can relax into sex as a meditative union of complementary energies. They explain how retaining semen allows for increased vitality and extended lovemaking sessions and show the relationship-strengthening benefits of deep, sustained penetration. They also explain how to perform soft penetration and how to avoid premature ejaculation. Tantric Sex for Menincludes tried-and-true foreplay approaches, diagrams of sexual position sequences, ways to increase sexual sensitivity through awareness, and how to have ecstatic experiences through reaching a woman's body on a sexually deeper level. The authors also demonstrate how the sexual organs can be used to heal both men and women physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Author BiographyDiana Richardson is the author of Tantric Orgasm for Women and The Heart of Tantric Sex and is a teacher and practitioner of holistic body therapies. Michael Richardson is a teacher of t'ai chi, practitioner of shiatsu, and teacher of the Gurdjieff Sacred Dances. Both disciples of tantric master Osho, Diana and Michael have been teaching the art of Tantra in their weeklong Making Love Retreats for Couples since 1993. They live in Switzerland.
- Author(s)Diana Richardson,Michael Richardson
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication18/06/2010
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintDestiny Books,U.S.
- Content Note13 b&w illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.