All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTao Te Ching: The Ageless Book of Wisdom for Readers of All Ages brings the teachings of the legendary Taoist master, Lao-Tzu, to a wider, if t necessarily younger audience. In a departure from most other attempts, the book employs prose, rather than the poetic verse of the original manuscript. With brevity and clarity Villa captures Lao-Tzu's principal lessons: clues for welcoming the Tao into our lives, and for constructing a world of societal balance and harmony. Villa's prose is simple and breezy - a less-is-more literary style that appeals to younger readers and yet somehow seems enduringly consistent with Taoist philosophy.
- Author BiographyDavid Villano was born in New Haven, Connecticut in 1961. He received his undergraduate degree in religious studies from the University of Miami and a graduate degree in journalism from the University of Florida. He is an award-winning writer and journalist who has contributed to dozens of publications on a wide range of subjects. He lives in Miami, Florida with his two children and his wife, Kathryn, a medical doctor and acupuncturist.
- Author(s)David Villano
- PublisherThree Treasures Press
- Date of Publication16/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Treasures Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.