Tap Dancing to Work: Warren Buffett on Practically Everything, 1966-2013 by Carol Loomis (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.99+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by robmalivindi
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTap Dancing to Work compiles six decades of writing on legendary investor Warren Buffett, from Carol Loomis, the reporter who kws him best. Warren Buffett built Berkshire Hathaway into something remarkable - and Fortune had a front-row seat When Fortune writer Carole Loomis first mentioned a little-kwn Omaha hedge fund manager in a 1966 article, she didn't dream that Warren Buffett would become the world's greatest investor. Nor did she imagine that she and Buffett would be close friends. As Buffett's fortune and reputation grew, Loomis used her unique insight into his thinking to chronicle his work, writing scores of stories that tracked his many accomplishments - and his occasional mistakes. Now Loomis has collected and updated the best Buffett articles from Fortune between 1966 and 2013, including cover stories and pieces by Buffett himself. Readers will gain fresh insights into Buffett's investment strategies and his thinking on management, philanthropy, public policy, and even parenting. Scores of Buffett books have been written, but ne can claim this combination of trust, deep understanding of Buffett's world, and a long-term perspective. 'The clearest picture of life according to the world's fourth-richest man' Evening Standard 'Stuffed with nuggets and insights - a Christmas fruitcake for the investor' Financial Times Carol J. Loomis is a senior editor-at-large at Fortune, where she has worked since 1954. She has been the magazine's expert on Warren Buffett since 1966 and has edited his annual letter to shareholders since 1977. Her many hours include five lifetime achievement awards, including a Gerald Loeb Award for business journalism and Time Inc.'s first-ever Henry Luce Award. This is her first book. She lives in Westchester County.
- Author BiographyCarol J. Loomis is a senior editor-at-large at Fortune, where she has worked since 1954. She has been the magazine's expert on Warren Buffett since 1966 and has edited his annual letter to shareholders since 1977. Her many honours include five lifetime achievement awards, including a Gerald Loeb Award for business journalism and Time Inc.'s first-ever Henry Luce Award. This is her first book. She lives in Westchester County.
- Author(s)Carol Loomis
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight261 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.